These HSS roll forged drill bits are designed to drill into difficult materials to cut such as plastic, cast iron, steel, copper and brass.
Standard drill bits can struggle with these materials, as they can stick. Whereas the the HSS roll forged drill bit is designed with sharp cutting edges as well as deep flute pockets to ensure the drill does not stick to the materials it is penetrating.
Made from high grade steel for durability and sturdiness, with a standard helix for precision and accuracy.
Suitable for hand held drilling applications.
- Material: High grade steel
- Standard helix for accuracy
- Cuts through non-ferrous materials, iron, hardened plastic and other related materials
- Highly durable
- Feature sharp cutting edges and deep flute pockets
- Sizes from 1.00mm to 13.00mm
Multi-pack savings are available for larger orders, meaning the more you buy, the more you save.
|SKU||Drill Size (mm)||Overall Length (mm)||Flute Length (mm)||Pack Quantity|
With thousands of applications, our range of products will suit all needs from the very smallest to the largest, and we stock in limitless supply.