This high quality rubber tape is primarily used to waterproof joints or make temporary repairs to leaking pipes as the bond creates a durable, watertight seal.
Self amalgamating tape bonds or fuses to itself when stretched. They do not contain any glue or adhesive ingredients. The bonding occurs once the tape has been wrapped around wires, devices or cables through a process called self-fusing.
The tape comes with a thin plastic backing which needs to be removed for the self-fusing process to occur. It sticks only to itself, so make a note of the requirement for a 50% overlap of clean (grease-free) tape.
Available in a range of widths and lengths. All tape is 0.5mm thick.
Multi-pack savings are available for larger orders, meaning the more you buy, the more you save.
- Creates a strong, seamless, waterproof and electrically insulating layer.
- UV, moisture and chemical resistant.
- Clean and easy removal from product material due to the absence of gum.
- Quantity: Supplied in single rolls
- Colour: Black
- Material: Ethylene propylene rubber
- Total thickness: 0.50mm (±0.01)
- Elongation: 685%
- Tensile Strength: 4.73 Mpa
- Dielectric Strength: 25 kV/mm
- Temperature Rating: 90°C
- Temperature Overload: 130°C
- UV & Ozone Resistance: Pass
With thousands of applications, our range of tape will suit all needs from the very smallest to the largest and we stock in limitless supplies.