This set of HSS jobber drill bits are ideal for drilling into difficult materials to cut such as plastic, cast iron, steel, copper and brass. Standard drill bits can struggle with these materials, as they can stick.
Whereas the the HSS roll forged drill bit is designed with sharp cutting edges as well as deep flute pockets to ensure the drill does not stick to the materials it is penetrating. Made from high grade steel for durability and sturdiness, with a standard helix for precision and accuracy.
- 25 x drill bits 1.0mm - 13.0mm in 0.5mm Increments
- Material: High grade steel
- Standard helix for accuracy
- Cuts through non-ferrous materials, iron, hardened plastic and other related materials
- Highly durable Feature sharp cutting edges and deep flute pockets