This set of jobber drill bits are used to cut through thick materials like stainless steel, steel, cast iron, hardened plastic, and hard bronze. These drill bits are made from 5% Cobalt, with a standard helix.
The 135-degree point is designed to accurately drill the right size into thick materials, making it efficient for removing materials quickly and cleanly.
- 19 x drill bits from 1.0mm - 10mm in 0.5mm Increments
- Material: Cobalt steel (5% Cobalt)
- Features a standard helix
- Cuts through thick materials like cast iron, bronze, steel, stainless steel and other difficult materials
- 135 degree point
- Designed for speed and accuracy