The Black 2.1 Heat Shrink Tubing Strip is used for electrical insulation, cable bundling and the provision of good physical protection to pipes and wires.
For more information on heat shrink tubing please review our comphrehensive guide to heat shrink tubing detailing how to pick the correct size and how to apply it.
- Polyolefin - Standard wall heat shrink tube
- Flame retardant
- Very good chemical and solvent resistance
- Excellent electrical and physical properties
- Flexible and high dielectric strength
- Electrical insulation
- Cable bundling
- Good physical protection to pipes and wires
- Hydraulic fluid
- Lubricating oil
- -40°C to +135°C
Please find our heat shrink gun to shrink the tubing: Available here.