Our yellow PVC electrical insulation tape is flexible and easy to apply to wires, circuits and connections. The premium PVC material provides long lasting protection against abrasion, extreme temperatures and moisture. It can be used for a variety of applications including insulation, protection and fixing.
All tapes in the box is 19mm in width, 20m in length and 0.15mm thick.
- Manufactured using premium grade plasticised PVC film.
- Flexible with excellent protection against abrasion.
- Moisture and UV resistant, flame retardant.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Colour: Yellow
- Material: Premium grade plasticised PVC film
- Total thickness: 0.15mm (±0.02)
- Elongation: 125%
- Tensile Strength: 22 N/10mm
- Adhesion: Rubber based
- Adhesion to steel: 2.5N/10mm
- Adhesion to self: 2.5N/10mm
- Dielectric Strength: 40 kV/mm
- Temperature Rating: -18°C to +105°C
- Flame Retardancy: Self extinguishing
- Conforms to BSEN 60454-2 standards
If you want to find out more about the different types of electrical tape and how to use it, browse our PVC Electrical Insulation Tape Buyer's Guide for more information.
With thousands of applications, our range of tape will suit all needs from the very smallest to the largest and we stock in limitless supplies.