The 4.8mm and 9.0mm wide cable ties have an extended tooth release mechanism, making these ties ideal as a temporary fastening solution.
The extended tooth release mechanism allows you to reopen these cable ties to either reuse over and over again, or reopen to allow new wires to be added to an existing bundle. The extended tooth cable tie has a smaller trigger its trigger releasable counterpart.
These cable ties will remain securely locked until intentionally released by the trigger release mechanism.
Each pack contains 100 white / natural releasable cable ties with an extended tooth release mechanism.
Multi-pack savings are available for larger orders, meaning the more you buy, the more you save.
- Material: Manufactured From Nylon polyamide 6/6
- Releasable mechanism: Extended tooth release mechanism
- Flammability rating: UL 94 class V2
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Dielectric strength: 50,000 volts/mm
- Resistance: Resistant to external agents