This high quality adhesive hazard warning tape is designed to alert anyone to restrictions and potential hazards.
It has a strong rubber adhesive which bonds quickly to a variety of surfaces, making it ideal for marking floors, walls and overhead, both indoors and outdoors.
Multi-pack savings are available for larger orders, meaning the more you buy, the more you save.
- UV and moisture resistant adhesive ensures a strong, durable seal that withstands high footfall and machinery traffic.
- Adheres quickly so it can be walked on immediately after application.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Quantity: Supplied in single rolls
- Colour: Red / White
- Size: 50mm (2") x 33m - 0.15mm Thick
- Material: PVC film coated with rubber pressure sensitive adhesive
- Total thickness: 0.15mm (±0.01)
- Elongation: 150%
- Tensile Strength: 15 N/cm
- Adhesive to Steel: ≥ 1 N/cm
- Roll Back Tack: > 10 (ball no.)
- Voltage Resistance: ≥ 3 kV
- Temperature Rating: -15°C to +80°C
If you are looking for a full breakdown on the features, sizing, and properties of this tape, please see our buyer's guide on Hazard Tape.
With thousands of applications, our range of tape will suit all needs from the very smallest to the largest and we stock in limitless supplies.