These twin wire terminals are used to connect and terminate two stranded copper cables.
The crimped terminal is designed to protect cores and improve the current properties of the connection.
The terminals are made of tin-coated high conductivity copper, coated with insulation of polyamide 6.6.
- Quantity: 100
- TWIN Cord Ends: Wire range from 0.5mm - 16mm
- Materials: Conductor: Copper. Insulation: Nylon. Plating: Tin
- Operating temperature: -40C to +105C
- Voltage rating: 600V max.
- Flared barrel for easy wire insertion
Multi-pack savings are available for larger orders, meaning the more you buy, the more you save.