Our black non adhesive PVC tape is perfect for electrical installations, wiring looms and commercial wiring projects. The self bonding premium PVC material provides long lasting protection against abrasion, extreme temperatures and moisture.
Besides electrical applications, it can also be used for tying together a whole range of products including books and clothing. Its properties make it stronger than rope and it doesn’t leave behind a mark like traditional adhesive tape.
Multi-pack savings are available for larger orders, meaning the more you buy, the more you save.
- Manufactured using premium grade plasticised PVC film.
- Flexible with excellent protection against abrasion.
- Moisture and UV resistant, flame retardant.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Quantity: Supplied in single rolls
- Colour: Black
- Size: 19mm x 40m - 0.13mm Thick
- Material: Premium grade plasticised PVC film
- Total thickness: 0.13mm (±0.005)
- Elongation: 220%
- Tensile Strength: 15 N/cm
- Temperature Rating: Up to 80°C
- Voltage Resistance: 600V
- Low speed unwind force: 2.2-4.4 N/cm
- Flame Retardancy: Self extinguishing
- Dielectric Strength: 40kV/mm
- Conforms to BSEN 60454-2 standards
If you want to find out more about the different types of electrical tape and how to use it, browse our PVC Electrical Insulation Tape buyer's guide for more information.
With thousands of applications, our range of tape will suit all needs from the very smallest to the largest and we stock in limitless supplies.