Brass Radiator Air Bleed Key
Our brass plated radiator keys with a square opening are used for venting excess air from radiators. These traditional radiator keys are a handy item for storing in a toolbox, storage boxes, kitchen drawers or even on your keyring. An effective tool for bleeding trapped air from domestic radiators. The clock type key is easy to grip and can be attached onto a keyring.
Our radiator keys are available in single packs as well as packs of 2, 3, 6 and 9.
- Pack quantity: 1, 2, 3, 6 or 9 Keys
- For bleeding trapped air from radiators
- Clock type key with square opening
- Solid brass finish
- GTSE high quality product
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 4 x 1 cm; 16.5 Grams
- Material: Brass