Cable ties are used to securely hold together and organise cables or wires.
Our cable ties are tested before leaving the factory by an outside testing company to ensure the highest levels of quality and strength. All our cable ties come in un-branded packages labelled with the size of the cable tie in millimetres & quantity per pack.
These cable ties can be tightened by hand or by using one of our tensioning tools.
- High tensile strength with low insertion force
- Excellent resistance to weathering, ageing and external agents
- Self-locking for fast and easy application
- Quantity: 200
- Colours: Blue, Red, Yellow and Green colour
- Material: UL approved Nylon 66, 94V-2
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Flammability rating: UL 94 class V2
- Dielectric strength: 50,000 volts/mm
- Min Tensile Strength (kg): 22.2
Our standard cable ties are compliant to European directives:
- ROHS - 2002/95/EC
- ELV - 2000/53/EC
- WEEE - 2002/96/EC