These deming/blacksmith drill bits are designed to cut through cast iron, steel, iron, brass, plastics and copper.
The drill bits feature two cutting edges at the drill point, and feature a reduced shank with a chisel action that can be used to cut through both wood and metal.
Designed with a standard helix and a 118°C point, these drill bits are both efficient and accurate in their application. Manufactured from high grade steel, these drill bits are built to last.
Ideal for hand held drilling application.
- Material: High grade steel
- Cuts a wide range of materials such as brass, iron, plastics
- Standard helix - 118°C point
- Features two cutting edges for speed
- Also has a chisel action
- Better used for hand held drilling
- Quantity: 1 per pack
- Sizes from 13.50mm to 26.00mm
Multi-pack savings are available for larger orders, meaning the more you buy, the more you save.
|SKU||Drill Size (mm)||Pack Quantity|
With thousands of applications, our range of products will suit all needs from the very smallest to the largest, and we stock in limitless supply.