These premium quality printed cable ties can provide traceability for more specific fixing or sealing applications, such as identifying electricity cables with live and neutral, or gas and water pipes.
Printed cable ties are ideal for any fixing or sealing solution that requires clear identification, with one popular choice being sequentially numbered cable ties.
How to Place an Order:
- Following your purchase, you will receive an email from the GTSE team to get your printing requirements
- Please give an additional 10 - 15 working days for printing
- See the specifications bellow for the maximum characters and number information
We can offer 3 options for printed cable ties:
- Text: This allows you 36 characters - Just type your requirement in the text box, text is all printed in upper case only
- Text & Number: This allows you 24 characters followed by a 7 digit sequential number, starting at the number of your choice
- Number: This allows you to have a 7 digit sequential number only, starting at the number of your choice
Please allow up to 7 – 10 days for the delivery of printed cable ties.
Summary of features:
- Material: Nylon polyamide 6/6
- Colour: Yellow Fluorescent
- Quantity: 100
- Flammability rating: UL 94 class V2
- Dielectric strength: 50,000 volts/mm
- Resistant to external agents
With thousands of applications, our range of cable ties will suit all needs from the very smallest to the largest and we stock in limitless supply.